Associates and Of Counsel
Local Government Law and Land Use – Associate or Of Counsel Attorney
Outstanding opportunity in the Garden City office. Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in local government operations and administration, local government contracts and procurement, drafting legislation, suburban land use/zoning and SEQRA. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to attract and retain public and private sector clients is a plus. The successful candidate will be able to take on a significant and independent role, and work closely with the Practice Group Chair. For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Managing Attorney Patricia Galteri at [email protected]
As part of Meyer Suozzi’s commitment to strategic growth, the firm is seeking lateral Partners or Of Counsel/Associates, with a proven ability to attract and retain business, for its transactional Corporate Law practice. Opportunities also exist for lateral groups of two or more attorneys. For more information, please contact [email protected].
Click here to contact
Why Meyer Suozzi?
Meyer Suozzi offers lateral attorneys a challenging and rewarding opportunity to become part of a diverse, strategic and collegial firm. Laterals are quickly assimilated into their practice area and immediately begin to take advantage of the following :
- Meetings with your Department Chair and firm personnel to ensure your transition is smooth and seamless;
- Integration with the key attorneys in your practice area and the opportunity to work on interesting and unique matters for our clients while learn- ing about their business and legal needs;
- Training with our Technology staff to ensure you are well-versed in our systems and familiar with our in-house helpdesk support;
- With the assistance of our Marketing and Business Development team, you will develop a customized action plan to expand your business that will include a forecast and budget of activities necessary for you to reach your goals;
- The ability to work seamlessly from both our Garden City and New York City offices;
- Participation in our Attorney Mentoring program in which you will be paired with a more senior attorney where a unique relationship can be developed and information on the firm’s culture, marketing, and business development can be freely discussed; and
- One-on-one coaching and lunch-and-learn training programs aimed at meeting your continued education requirements, furthering your legal skills and developing tools for business development, networking and building referral relationships.
Meyer Suozzi values the contributions made by our professionals and offers competitive compensation and generous benefits packages in the markets we serve.
990 Stewart Avenue, Suite 300
Garden City, NY 11530
1300 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036