Land Use Law, Environmental Compliance & Government Regulations
Meyer Suozzi is recognized throughout Long Island and New York State for providing strategic and innovative solutions to guide homeowners through governmental regulations and obtain administrative approvals. Often times, we are called upon to assist clients as they navigate through complex land use, zoning and environmental compliance issues.
Our attorneys regularly appear before local government bodies including zoning boards, planning boards and commissions, boards of trustees, city councils, and various agencies such as building, highway, health, planning, housing, and environmental departments on a wide variety of legal matters.
When administrative remedies have been exhausted, we vigorously represent our clients in prosecuting their rights and challenging municipal decisions.
Land Use Law, Environmental Compliance & Government Regulation Services:
- Permits and Municipal Approvals
- Property Development and Permit Processes
- Zoning Subdivision and Land Development
- Article 78 Proceedings and Declaratory Judgment Actions
- Tort Actions
- Civil Rights Claims
- Counseling on Air, Soil and Water Quality; Solid Waste Disposal
- Counseling on Asbestos and Lead Paint Removal
- SEQRA Compliance
- Environmental Regulation
- Freedom of Information Law Requests
- Government Contracts and Procurement
- Open Meetings Law
- Code Violations and Enforcement
990 Stewart Avenue, Suite 300
Garden City, NY 11530
1300 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036