Meyer Suozzi is pleased to congratulate the 13 attorneys named to the 2013 New York Metro Super Lawyers survey. The firm is highlighted in two offices, and the attorneys are recognized in seven of Meyer Suozzi’s practice areas.
Those who have been recognized include:
- Abraham B. Krieger, Real Estate
- A. Thomas Levin, Government
- Jil Mazer-Marino, Bankruptcy
- Kevin Schlosser, Business Litigation
- Thomas R. Slome, Bankruptcy
- Irwin Bluestein, Employment & Labor
- Hanan B. Kolko, Employment & Labor
- Edward J. LoBello, Bankruptcy
- Patricia McConnell, Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Joni Haviva Kletter, Employment & Labor
Super Lawyers is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations. Each year, the Thomson Reuters performs polling and research in each state to determine the year’s Super Lawyers, who are nominated by their peers. The resulting selection consists of the top 5 percent of lawyers in each state who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.