Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein, P.C. is pleased to share that eleven of our attorneys have been named as 2018 New York Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service, includes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The publication recognizes no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in each state while no more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
Attorneys selected are from the firm’s Garden City and Manhattan offices and represent a wide range of Meyer Suozzi’s practice areas. Recognized Super Lawyers are:
- Michael J. Antongiovanni, Business Litigation, Real Estate, Appellate (Rising Star)
- Donnalynn Darling, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- A. Thomas Levin, State/Local & Municipal, Land Use/Zoning
- Edward J. LoBello, Bankruptcy
- Jil Mazer-Marino, Bankruptcy, Business/Corporate, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Paul F. Millus, Employment Litigation, Business
- Kevin Schlosser, Business Litigation
- Thomas R. Slome, Bankruptcy, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation
New York City:
- Irwin Bluestein, Employment & Labor, Employee Benefits
- Hanan B. Kolko, Employment & Labor
- Patricia McConnell, Employee Benefits, Employment & Labor
About Meyer Suozzi
Founded in 1960, Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein, P.C. is a distinguished provider of legal services, with a reputation for integrity, insight and excellent client service. The firm’s attorneys are committed to their clients, community, public affairs, and diversity. With offices in Albany, Garden City, Manhattan and Washington, D.C., the firm provides legal advice in a wide array practice areas. For more information, visit www.msek.com.