Commercial LitigationLitigation & Dispute Resolution
Event Date: September 17, 2020
Event Time: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Topic: An Evening With The Commercial Division Judges
Given the interesting cases currently before the court, this course will discuss the issues surrounding the opening of the courts and remote proceedings. The Judges will address how they envision cases in the future along with a discussion of the procedures (not the substance of the ongoing cases) that the Judges have been following, how they are handling their calendars and remote conferences. The program will be interactive with questions and audience participation. Faculty:
- Hon. Vito M. DeStefano, Supreme Court, Nassau County, Commercial Division
- Hon. Timothy S. Driscoll, Supreme Court, Nassau County, Commercial Division
- Hon. Elizabeth H. Emerson, Supreme Court, Suffolk County, Appellate Term, Second Department
- Hon. James Hudson, County Court Judge, Acting Supreme Court Justice
- Hon. Jerry Garguilo, Supreme Court, Suffolk County, Appellate Term, Second Dept.
- Hon. Jerome Murphy, Supreme Court, Nassau County, Commercial Division.
- Kevin Schlosser, Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein, P.C.
- Harvey B. Besunder, Margolin Besunder LLP
- Michael Cardello, III, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP