- BDO Seidman v. Hirshberg
- Elements of enforceable restrictive covenants
- Temporal and geographic restrictions
- Status of current law
- Changing expectation of workforce
- Globalization / Remote Workplace
- Standard language v. customized language
- Methods of resolution
- When should the employer seek interim relief (Daniel S. Jonas);
- What are courts looking for in order to adjudicate temporary relief (Judge Emerson and Judge Greenwood)
- Present a hypothetical and seek audience participation (Judge Emerson and Judge Greenwood)
- Blue Pencil — will New York Courts modify the terms of a Restrictive Covenant rather than strike the Covenant (Judge Emerson and Judge Greenwood).
For more information and to register, click here.
990 Stewart Avenue, Suite 300
Garden City, NY 11530
1300 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036