Equine & Racing Law
Event Date: August 9, 2016
Venue: The Saratoga Hilton, 534 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Andrew Turro will be speaking at the 16th Annual Saratoga Institute on Equine, Racing & Gaming Law Conference taking place from August 9th- August 10th. This two day conference will be held in the historic Saratoga Springs.
Tuesday, August 9: Equine and Racing IssuesFor more information and to register, click here.
- Federal Regulation of Horse Racing: Assessing the Potential Impact of Federal Forays Into Regulating Horse Racing
- Everyday Ethics: Horse Racing and Professional Ethics
- The Racing Franchise in New York: The Current State of Play and Lessons for the Nation
- Privatization of Racetracks: Controlling an Industry When Government Action Is Not Enough
- Keeping Them Safe: Can You Protect a Horse After Sale?
- Regulating Jockeys and Drivers: Can You Protect a Horse After Sale?
- Common Dilemmas Facing a Gaming Lawyer: Legal Ethics, Government Ethics, and Personal Ethics
- The Blurring Line: Implications of the Next Generation of Gaming Including Fantasy Sports, Internet Gaming, and Social Gaming
- Advances in Tribal Gaming: Internet and Off-Reservation Gaming and Renegotiated Compacts
- The 10 Biggest Issues in Gaming Regulations: Best Practices for Existing Environments and New Jurisdictions
- Opportunities and Challenges: Gaming Expansion in New York and the Northeast
990 Stewart Avenue, Suite 300, Phone(516) 741-6565Fax:(516) 741-6706
990 Stewart Avenue, Suite 300,
Garden City, NY 11530
New York City
1350 Broadway, Suite 1420, New York, NY 10018Phone(212) 239-4999Fax:(212) 239-1311
750 Ninth Street, Suite 501
Washington, D.C. 20001Phone(202) 887-6726Fax:(202) 223-0358