Online Payments

Need to speak to someone?
Give us a call.

(800) 734-0565

Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein, P.C.

By using our website, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy


Richard Fromewick Authors, "Hurricane Sandy Notice for Nassau County"

Nov 5, 2012
It is with a heavy heart that I write this blog post today. Our entire block and most of the neighborhood have lost their cars to the waters and still have no heat or power. We were warned not to start the cars – some of those who did, started electrical fires. If your business or home has sustained physical damage, it should be reported by you directly to the Nassau County Department of Assessment at one of the following numbers: (516) 571-2002; 2003; 2008; 2016; 2025 or 2028. This is a separate and different reporting than the regular complaints that are filed each January. If further information becomes available, I will certainly pass that on as well. Good Luck!