Fourteen attorneys at Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein P.C. have been named to the New York Super Lawyers and Rising Stars list for 2015. Super Lawyers recognizes no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state, while no more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars.
Attorneys selected are from the firm’s Garden City and Manhattan offices and represent seven of Meyer Suozzi’s practice areas. Recognized Super Lawyers are:
- Donnalynn Darling, Personal Injury
- Abraham B. Krieger, Real Estate
- A. Thomas Levin, State/Local/Municipal
- Jil Mazer-Marino, Bankruptcy: Business
- Paul F. Millus, Employment & Labor
- Kevin Schlosser, Business Litigation
- Thomas R. Slome, Bankruptcy: Business
- Irwin Bluestein, Employment & Labor
- Hanan B. Kolko, Employment & Labor
- Edward J. LoBello, Bankruptcy: Business
- Patricia McConnell, Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Michael J. Antongiovanni, Business Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.