Please email ExecDir@accgny.co,
In this economy, many companies that are not in financial distress nevertheless find themselves dealing with businesses about to file bankruptcy or in bankruptcy. Knowing the basic ins and outs of dealing with such businesses cannot only keep your company from being burned, but help your company leverage opportunities such situations present.
Topics to be covered:
• Signs of customer/supplier financial distress
• Alternatives to providing customers with unsecured credit
• Terminating contracts before a bankruptcy filing
• Dispute settlement considerations prior to bankruptcy
• Preference/fraudulent conveyance considerations
• UCC rights
• Immediate concerns upon a bankruptcy filing
• New proof of claim rules
• Conducting business with debtors-in-possession
• Bankruptcy crimes
• Bankruptcy opportunities
For more information, click here.