On September 23rd, Hanan Kolko will be on panel at Crain’s The Business of Pot: The Stakes Are High at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice . Medical marijuana is now legal in New York state, and is presenting a unique series of business opportunities. However, this financial potential comes with great risk and regulations. But for those willing to invest, it could pay off in a big way. A panel of executives and experts will share:
• The basics of the law and what that means for businesses
• What business opportunities are available
• Potential challenges, including policy issues, that could be barriers to businesses
• Lessons learned from other states to help New York marijuana entrepreneurs avoid pitfalls
• The greater potential economic benefits for New York State
• The road to expansion of the bill and how New York could leverage it for possible legalization
$80 for individual ticket(s).
$800 for priority reserved table of ten (10).
You must be pre-registered to attend this event.
For more information and to register please click here