Andrew Turro will be speaking at the 16th Annual Saratoga Institute on Equine, Racing & Gaming Law Conference taking place from August 9th- August 10th. This two day conference will be held in the historic Saratoga Springs.
Tuesday, August 9: Equine and Racing Issues
- Federal Regulation of Horse Racing: Assessing the Potential Impact of Federal Forays Into Regulating Horse Racing
- Everyday Ethics: Horse Racing and Professional Ethics
- The Racing Franchise in New York: The Current State of Play and Lessons for the Nation
- Privatization of Racetracks: Controlling an Industry When Government Action Is Not Enough
- Keeping Them Safe: Can You Protect a Horse After Sale?
- Regulating Jockeys and Drivers: Can You Protect a Horse After Sale?
Wednesday, August 10: Gaming Industry Issues
- Common Dilemmas Facing a Gaming Lawyer: Legal Ethics, Government Ethics, and Personal Ethics
- The Blurring Line: Implications of the Next Generation of Gaming Including Fantasy Sports, Internet Gaming, and Social Gaming
- Advances in Tribal Gaming: Internet and Off-Reservation Gaming and Renegotiated Compacts
- The 10 Biggest Issues in Gaming Regulations: Best Practices for Existing Environments and New Jurisdictions
- Opportunities and Challenges: Gaming Expansion in New York and the Northeast
For more information and to register, click here.